TAGS: snap man system registry file system snap shot utility comparison tool software application program ace development acedev dan caldwell
Download Here! (0.3 MB)
Release Date: 1/11/2015
Operation Systems Supported: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Stand-alone Windows system snapshot creation & comparison utility.
- Track what software does to your computer!
- Perfect for monitoring/analyzing suspicious programs & installations.
- Create a snap shot of the registry and file system before the installation and after the installation, then compare to see exactly what the installation/program has done to your computer.
It is recommended that you run this application as an administrator in order to catch all changes.
How To Use
1. Simply create a registry and/or file system snapshot before you run a program / installation / etc... then create a snapshot afterwards. Now all you need to do is click compare and the two snapshots will be compared. This is useful to track what questionable installations do to your computer.
- Modified items/files are shown as normal (white) icons.
- Red items/files are ones that have been deleted.
- Blue items/files are ones that have been created.
2. Tip: Double-Click on items to view more information about them.